The Right Sort Mailing Company Ltd (RSM) handles any personally identifiable information voluntarily provided to us as the data controller, where information is provided directly to RSM via this website, any other electronic means, by telephone or in writing. RSM acts as the data processor where personally identifiable information is handled on behalf of its clients.
The following information may be collected when you enquire about or use our services:
- Contact Information, including name, company name, postal and billing address, email addresses, phone numbers and any other personal data voluntarily submitted
- Company information such as company number, VAT number, bank details and credit or debit card information
- Any communication you make with us, including records of emails and calls made to and from RSM
- Cookie information, as outlined in our Cookies Policy
The personally identifiable information we collect may be used in the following manner:
- Quote for our goods and services, including additional services which we believe may be of interest to you
- Provide the goods and services you have requested
- Keep you up to date with the status of your order
- Carry out a credit check
- Invoice you for our products and services, and where applicable process payment
- Compile contracts and/or service agreements for the use of our services
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to monitor how our clients use our products and services
- Contact you with marketing materials regarding our products and services
- Recover debts or trace businesses or individuals in order to recover debts
- Comply with any external legal requirements and legislation
We may share personally identifiable information where there is a legitimate interest to do so with:
- Partners or agents involved in the delivering of the products and services you have requested
- Trusted partners or agents involved in the storage and protection of information
- Credit reference, fraud prevention, business scoring, debt collection, debt recovery or other credit scoring agencies
- Law enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies and other public authorities if we are required to do so by law
- External auditors
If we merge with or are sold to another organisation we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation.
All personally identifiable information stored by RSM is held within the EU. Electronic communications through third parties are not secure unless they are encrypted and any personally identifiable information for which RSM is to act as the data processor should only be transmitted to us in an encrypted format. We cannot accept any liability or responsibility for the unauthorised access or loss of personally identifiable information that is beyond our control.
You have the right to request a copy of any personally identifiable information that the Right Sort Mailing Company Ltd, as a data controller, holds about you by writing to the following address with proof of identity (i.e. driving licence, utility bill) and a stamped addressed envelope to: Subject Access Requests, The Right Sort Mailing Company, Unit 29 Penley Industrial Park, Penley, Wrexham, LL13 0LQ or by emailing email@example.com
Subject to the verification of identity we will then contact you within 30 days of receiving the subject access request with a copy of the personal information we hold about you. During this period we may also contact you to seek further clarification on the information you require in order to enable us to process your request as efficiently as possible. RSM considers it a legitimate interest to then keep a record of any request for personal information, or any request for personal information to be deleted.
If you believe we are holding inaccurate information about you please contact RSM throughout contact us page advising of what information required correcting. If you wish for any personal information we hold to be deleted please follow the subject access request procedures above.
call 01948 831 000 or